Palliative Care Research Unit
Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine GP
Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital, University of Copenhagen
Bispebjerg bakke 23B
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
Phone: +45 3863 5131
Postdoc, Department of Palliative Medicine, Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital.
PhD from Copenhagen University in 2018, thesis title: Which cancer patients are admitted to specialised palliative care?
M.Sc. Public Health from Copenhagen University in 2010.
Primary fields of research
- Health services research concerning palliative care
- Danish Palliative Care Database
- Quality development in palliative care
- Specialised palliative care
- Social inequality
- Register based studies
- Improving information to caregivers via adaptation and implementation of the HERMES intervention in the Danish health care system
- Establishment of collaboration between the Danish Multidisciplinary Cancer Group (DMCG) of Palliative Care and the cancer site specific DMCGs regarding palliative care
- Immigrants and admittance to specialised palliative care
- Which cancer patients are admitted to specialised palliative care?