Palliative Care Research Unit
Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine GP
Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital, University of Copenhagen
Bispebjerg bakke 23B
DK-2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
Tel +45 3863 5131
PhD, Department of Palliative Medicine, Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospital.
M.Sc. Public Health from Copenhagen University in 2011.
Primary fields of research
- Health services research concerning palliative care
- Danish Palliative Care Database
- Quality development in palliative care
- Specialized palliative care
- Patients’ experience of symptoms and problems
- Register based studies
- Working on a research project with the title 'Improving the implementation of patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in specialized palliative care via 'ePRO' end best practice guidelines'
- Using data from the Danish Palliative Care Database to study how different factors are related with nausea at the start of specialized palliative care and how nausea changes during the first month of specialized palliative care.